Terms & Conditions
1. Free Design Service is offered to customers and prospective customers only and only for products on our web site that you are interested in ordering. You affirm that you are a customer or prospective customer.
2. For orders that haven't been placed and paid for yet, up to 1 unique layout is offered with up to 5 revisions. For orders that have already been placed and paid for, up to 3 unique layouts are offered with up to 30 revisions. The number of layouts and revisions you have received includes all the requests you have made before or in between orders. If you have reached the limit of your free designs, you may be asked to either (i) purchase the a design or designs, (ii) place your order for the product, or (iii) continue with design service billed at an hourly rate.
3. While you are under no obligation to order after receiving a free design layout proof, you agree not to use the design for any purpose other than proofing unless you; (i) purchase the product the design is for or (ii) purchase the design.
4. Proofs sent to you before you order must be viewed online only. You agree not to print them out, capture them or save them on your computer or device until after you; (i) purchase the product the design is for or (ii) purchase the design. You may share the links to the proof or the emails from the Design Team with others in your organization for the purpose of proofing however you agree not to send design proofs to other sign companies, printers or competing services unless you; (i) purchase the product the design is for or (ii) purchase the design.
5. Full license to use the design(s) however you please is granted only after you (i) purchase the product the design is for or (ii) purchase the design.
6. Your design requests must only contain logos, images, photos, clipart, copy or any other graphics that you own the intellectual rights or copyrights for unless you have obtained express written permission to use them and by submitting your request, you certify that you have obtained permission to use any and all supplied artwork. The Design Team may still request proof that you have permission to use your supplied artwork before starting any work on your design. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and agree to defend Rocket Signs, its employees, officers, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives and vendors from any suit, claim or demand arising from the reproduction or use of the material you provided to us.
7. Stock images supplied by other companies or individuals may be used in your design layout. These images may require the purchase of a license before they can be used in production. The free design service does not include any license fees. Additionally, the free design service may not include any sourcing, downloading or purchasing any stock imagery on your behalf. Any requirement for license fees or other costs will be disclosed in the design proof or in comments that accompany the design proof, by the Rocket Signs Design Team.
8. You agree not to submit any design request that contains any illegal content nor any content that, as a finished product, could be construed as an integral component of any unlawful act.
9. By submitting your request, you grant Rocket Signs permission to use any and all of your supplied artwork, including but not limited to; logos, images, photographs, clipart, copy, fonts and any other graphics for the purpose of creating your design layout. Furthermore, you are granting Rocket Signs permission to save and store the supplied artwork, edit and manipulate the supplied artwork, use the supplied artwork for production and transmit the supplied artwork to you as well as others within our organization either electronically or by any other means.
10. Rocket Signs reserves the right to refuse any design request for any reason and furthermore, free design service may be suspended or discontinued at any time, for any reason.
11. You agree that if you violate these terms of service, you shall be liable for the billable hours spent working on the design as well as any collections costs or legal fees incurred.
12. You agree that your use of the design services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rocket Signs, its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the free design service and your use thereof.
13. In no event shall Rocket Signs, or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the design or unavailability of this service.
14. You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.